Thursday, November 15, 2007

Connections

Hard work is like cleaning my room.

Think for a moment about hard work. What comes to your mind? Sweat is what comes to my mind. Doing something that makes me sweat is cleaning my room. But the act of hard work incorporates more; going through the motions is not enough. In order to accomplish "hard work", you have to succeed in what you're doing. whether it's studying for a test or writing a creative essay, if you do no make the A grade then time has been wasted. Hard work is like cleaning my room. Cleaning the dust specs in the random corners of the room are just as important as clothes lying on the floor. No bias should be shown to where your hard work ends. I believe hard work dissuades humans to be naturally greedy, evil, and lazy.


Column A Conclusion

I can really say I believe in myself. I am proud of where I came from and where I am going. My parents set a foundation for me with values such as religion, family, hard work, and exercise, normal beliefs that other parents attempt to plan in their children. With this foundation set by my parents, I was trained to be able to use hard work and brains to climb the ladder of society. I could say I am also goal oriented. I have to win anything and everything. I enjoy soccer and chess, though that makes me nerdy. But I like to have a good time also so I am not some hard line Communist person.

Incompetent people cause the University of Florida.

Here we can say incompetent people make up most of the university administrations in the country, but I would especially like to talk about the ones at the University of Florida. Letting a student get tasered when Kerry was giving a speech was a very cheap move. How connected to politics is the university that it has to quiet its students for asking legitimate questions. The administration was scared. That's why they are incompetent people. The whole University of Florida is incompetent for letting Steve Spurrier leave the school for only to come back and lead South Carolina. Stupidity is like the University of Florida.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite is that last one. The gay-tors have quite a history with football, but have quite a history with felons.

Diggin' the connections, son.